I LOVE NAPS

4:14 PM Jacqueline Dinh 0 Comments

and I hate waking up from them.. but my grandma always finds some reason to make me get up!! Sucksss..

Update:

My car in the shop, so I can finally venture off by myself now! I'm so tired of being stuck at home w/ nothing to do, no bueno!

Well let's seee, yestaday I went to Santa Monica. Walked around the pier & shopped at the promenade. Highlight of my day was.. seeing 90210 get filmed on the pier!! I like that show, haha. I wish I could have gotten pictures w/ the characters though, boo :(

I got a new number.. but have probably given it to a total of 10 people so far! Whatevvva

I start work tomorrow, 1030-8! I don't really want to work, but oh welllll more shopping/food$$ for me!! I guess I should start saving... maybe I can save for my audi a5.... hahaha I wish man!!!

Finished one book this whole winter break, dissapointing. Love the one you're with by Emily Grifffin! Lovesss it. Quotable, too!

"Maybe that's what it all comes down to. Love, has a surge of passion, but as a choice to commit to something, someone, no matter what obstacles or temptations stand in the way. And maybe making that choice, again and again, day in and day out, year after year, says more about love than never having a choice to make at all."

"...love is the sum of our choices, the strength of our commitments, the ties that bind us together."

"Did she ever regret her choices? Were her decisions more clear-cut than mine - or are there always shades of gray when it comes to matters of the heart?"

I think that's it for my update! Blah blaaah, have a great day!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: