2010!

2:05 AM Jacqueline Dinh 0 Comments

Hoorah I made it!!

Oh man, if there were things I could change by myself.. I know you don't need a new year for change, but heey it doesn't hurt! :)

I need to learn to be more reasonable, less stubborn, change my attitude problem, prioritize, stop ruining good things, mend friendships, mend my lova life, spend time w/family, eat healthier, and finally and foremost.. get a 4.0! Get back to me, carefree, loving, and FUNNY!!!! Hahahhaah right...

Anyways, I think this year will be GREATAMAZINGFANTASTICWONDERFUL! A great big ball of positive things to come.. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, high hopes, whatever but I think lifffe isn't appreciated enough! No "fml's" or whatever, just taking things as they come, good and bad! Love everyone in my life, past & present! ^__^

Bye :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: