"I really know how it feels like to be stressed out, stressed out.."

1:50 PM Jacqueline Dinh 0 Comments

-Tribe Called Quest

Weekend before finals, yikes. Panic mode!!!

Weekend before my birthday too, but I couldn't care less. Birthdays tend to be dissapointing. I usually end up in tears/something bad happens/whatever. "Expect nothing." Especially from friends, hahaha. I don't think I really want to celebrate it this year! I love celebrating other people's birthdays though!! :)

On a lighter note,
I am glad winter break is near. 6 wonderful, long weeks!! I'm excited, I want to spend it having as much fun as possible. I plan on catching up on sleep, shopping, reading, &homebody thingss! Then, Vincent is going to Lousiana with me for 2 weeks is super plus++++ I don't think I've ever gone on an overnight trip anywhere with anyone that isn't family so it will be nice, new experience.

Well, back to studying. Good luck to everyone on their finals/tests/whatever!! <3

"There are people who have been there for me. There are people who are there for me. There are people who will be there for me. Then there are people who have been there for me and will be there for me, but aren’t here at the moment. (It’s only natural for these separations because we are different people with different agendas.) There are people of the past, of the present, and of the future. Some people I know will always and only be a fragment of my past, and there are some people who have been such an important part of my past that I always have this inkling of hope, that in the future, if the heavens will allow it, they will find their way back into my present. The people of utmost importance, however, are the people of the present, the people who are here, now. So if you’ve ever been a friend to me, no matter well or badly it ended, thank you, I still, in some strange way, love you."

You Might Also Like

0 comments: