Vacation

5:24 PM Jacqueline Dinh 0 Comments

all I ever wanted,
vacation, have to get awaaay

okay so I've been really lazy to blog, 'cause everything's just going by realllly fast!

6/17 Graduation--ceremony went way too fast, it felt like 10 minutes long! It was a surprisingly cool day. Spent the rest of the day with Vickie, Albert, Jennifer, Daniel, +others that came later. People left at like 3am &Albert/Vickie slept over. Goood day!

6/18 Bonfire, I really wasn't planning on going but Long told me too! Oh welll, it was chill I guess. Ate pho thanh afterwards, then knocked outtt!

6/19 OCAPICA graduation partyish thing yesterday. It was wonduuuful and I will really miss that place. I remember when I first came there I was like jaskdkfjsjd I hate this plaace why do I have to be here... look at me now! :) Then afterwards watched Up with my little brother &Robert. Cute, cute.

6/20 Today I am at workkk! I suppose I will post up pictures when I get home. Can't wait for the rest of summer, 'cause it's been amazing so far!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: