Vincent Hieu Hoang

11:02 AM Jacqueline Dinh 0 Comments

This is our love story.

So I met him back in.. 2007. We talked all day, until it turned to night, until it turned until day again. Then, he asked if I liked him, I said yes of course, and he asked me out on the pier in Huntington Beach sometime in June. A week or two later, I broke up with him. I told him we were two different people, etc. :X

From then until now, we talked once in awhile, but it was never the same. Friends solamente! I remember getting a drunken phone call, a hangout on a hot day at my house, and a few myspace comments here and there. I use to get him in trouble with my comments with his ex girlll :) &He use to talk to me, so I could give him advice about her! What in the world, right

I never really liked him, or thought of him in that way. He bought me a present from Valentines day, but threw it in a river because I never replied to him or something. I don't recall, but that's saaad :( I was always with some guy. Fast forward to April-June of this year! We would hang out, stop talking, and hang out again! Hahahhah. Finallllly in June, he told me he liked me again and we were "seeing each other." I told him from the start that I didn't want anything serious, I was tired of dumb boys messing with my head. But of course, I fell for him...

Since June, we've practically hung out every single day during Summer break. Time seriously went by too fast. We argued a lot, and I meant a lot. Over little things, over big things, but it was always something. We broke up, maybe three times during the summer. I don't know why, but I always resort to leaving when things get tough. Habitual. I feel bad that he has to deal with me.

Eventually, he asked me out. 8/22, he told me he was craving chinese food the day before, and we went to the Chinese food place. He asked for fortune cookies, and I thought it was so weird they were walking around rummaging for fortune cookies.. &I got del taco because I didn't want chinese food! After we ate, he gave me a fortune cookie, it said, "Vincent loves you, and you are now his girlfriend whether you like it or not -_- <3" Hahahah. He told me he spent all morning trying to make fortune cookies, and tried to make one, and it ended up like pancakes..

Since then, we still manage to spend every day together. I work around his school schedule, while he works around mine. He annoys me like no other, & the other way around, but we still stay together. Honestly, I tried to leave him, I couldn't even last a day.. :( We eat together, we nap together, we do homework together, we study together, we watch movies together, we pretty much do everything together. If he's not at my house, I'm at his. I love his mom, his baby brotha, everything.

He is not perfect, whatsoever, but he's so perfect for me. He is everything I have ever looked for in a guy. He wouldn't lie to me, cheat on me, etc. He has a stupid sense of humor, which matches mine perfectly. Just the other day, he spent the whole night speaking in a British accent with me. Everyone else would just be like wtf.... HAHHA. I honestly don't know what I would do without him now. It's kinda like, you think where would you be if you never met the one person who changed your life. I never thought there would be a greater love than your first, but here I am, living proof.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: