Baah Humbug

2:31 AM Jacqueline Dinh 0 Comments

So I can't sleep for the life of me, along with every other night. I laid in bed thinking.. which is no bueno! I thought I should do one of those, "end of the year" blogs, hahaha.

2009.. I don't even know what to say about it. So much has happened.. I don't even know where to start. Life has definitely changed significantly from the start of this year until now. Just even thinking about it, wowwwza! I know there were 10x bad moments then good ones, because that's all I seem to remember. I'm amazed how I survived through it all, and still manage to be optimistic & happy, amazed.

Christmas is coming up! Hoorah! I'm spending Christmas at my cousin's KP because my grandma will be out of town for a few days! I know no one reads my blog anyways, but merry christmas & happy holidays to all of you anyways!!!

And as for new years resolutions, ...I want to lose 10lbs and be in the 90's hehh and be nicer to everyone/forgiving/whatevaa! :) +Do well in school, 4.0!!!!! :'(

You Might Also Like

0 comments: